Litigating civil disputes is expensive, time-consuming and emotionally exhausting for the parties involved. Fortunately, with the help of an experienced mediation attorney, almost all civil lawsuits can be settled without a trial. Mediation often proves to be an effective and cost-efficient way to resolve civil disputes without the involvement of a jury trial.
Our firm’s Founder, Denis Rischard, is a Certified Mediator. To be certified as a mediator in Oklahoma, one must:
- Be approved by a certified program
- Complete 20 hours of training with specified components
- Obtain a written recommendation from the trainer
- Successfully mediate a dispute under the supervision of a Certified Mediator
- Obtain written approval from the sponsoring program’s coordinator
- Provide at least 10 hours of annual service as a mediator or co-mediator in a certified program with satisfactory evaluations, or equivalent continuing education
- Obtain recertification each fiscal year
As a Certified Mediator, Mr. Rischard is eminently qualified to act as a neutral third party to assist disputing parties in resolving their disputes without the expense of protracted litigation. If you are involved in a dispute and wish to avoid costly litigation, contact our Oklahoma City mediation attorney today for a consultation.