Daniel V. Carsey’s robust business practice focuses primarily on commercial litigation in the oil and gas, banking and technology industries. Mr. Carsey represents hundreds of businesses across the country and aims to establish long term working relationships by bringing results to his business clientele. Mr. Carsey is regularly retained to serve in contentious matters and handle cases through trial.
After graduating in 2005 from the University of Tulsa College of Law with highest honors, Mr. Carsey clerked for the Honorable Earl S. Hines, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. While pursuing his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Tulsa, Mr. Carsey was Editor-in-Chief of the Tulsa Law Review. He also earned numerous awards befitting his service and academic records including the Order of the Curule Chair and the American Legal Institute-American Bar Association Leadership & Scholarship Award.
Mr. Carsey earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Newman University (Wichita, KS) in 2002, graduating Cum Laude. He served as Student Body President from 2001-2002 and qualified for the American Forensic Association National Individual Events Tournament in 2001.
Mr. Carsey and his wife, Jennifer, have three children and live in Oklahoma City.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., Highest Honors, 2005)
- Newman University (B.A., Cum Laude, 2002)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
Memberships & Affiliations:
- Thunder Networking Group
- Board of Trustees, Mount St. Mary Catholic High School
- Contributing Author, Thompson Reuters’ Practical Law
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Bench and Bar Committee Member
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Fee Grievance and Ethics Committee Member
- Selected as Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” each year from 2009 to present
- University of Tulsa College of Law 2015 Outstanding Junior Alum of the Year